Hi friends, My heart is heavy for the people of Ukraine.
How can you donate?
Please send your donations (anything will help) via Venmo, Cash App, or Paypal (please make sure to check that this is a friend or family gift, not business, so 100% of your generous donations will make it to these people).
How much money has been raised?
February 27, 2022 – We have raised $557.20 via live cooking for Ukraine. $100 via cash app and $298 via Venmo. In total today we raised $955.20.
February 28, 2022 – We have raised a total of $8594.79, which includes the $2,500 matched donation from an anonymous donor. How amazing is that?
March 1-2, 2022 – We raised a total of $7,658.38, I am just blown away by your generosity and sharing this.
In total so far we have raised $16,253.17
I am joining forces along with my community and collecting money through my Instagram lives this week and payment accounts, of which 100% of your donations will be sent towards helping the families in Ukraine that are crossing different borders. I have verified the organizations, churches, and missionaries that are helping all the Ukrainian families. Please stay tuned for more info, I will be adding any other small organizations that will become known to me and verified in the coming days.
Matching with an annonymous donor
A note from a generous anonymous donor: “Today we have the great honor of helping Lena make the biggest impact possible through her fundraiser. The donor will match 100% of all donations in the next 24 hours up to $2500. If this number is reached in the first 24 hours, the donor will duplicate the challenge for another 24 hours, matching up to $5000. So we have the potential to raise $10,000 in the next 48 hours!!!!
This is an absolutely legitimate cause that we are supporting because we have verified that all donations will go straight to these small organizations that are caring for displaced Ukrainians (small local churches, and a few smaller ministries, and organizations), not through any large NGOs.”
Information about this page and why we are collecting funds
I wanted to create a page to add more details about where your generous donations will be going. Any amount of money we raise will be used to help the people going through hardship in Ukraine right now. My heart is breaking for my people. I was born in Odesa, Ukraine and I still have family there. My cousin fled to Moldova with her two sons for safety, leaving her husband behind due to the border not letting men through. My aunt and another cousin with her son are still at home, waiting to see if they will be fleeing as well.
Donations will go to these ministires and churches outside of Ukraine
1. Open Door foundation/Smolin Ministries helping refugees who are fleeing to Poland.
2. Golgota church – This small church in Moldova where my cousin and her kiddos are staying in. They are helping to transport people from the border to the church ad homes, give them food, safe space to sleep, and other necessities.
3. Emmanuel Mercy Mission – they are collecting money to purchase medical supplies to Ukraine.
4. Bethany Slavic Church – funding the effort to help provide evacuation, temporary housing, and accommodations in Poland, Romania, and other nations to as many refugees as possible with partners and churches in those countries.
5. Sinai Church in Chernivtsi – this small church is helping people who are fleeing the war zone, your money will go towards food, shelter, bedding, and other essentials.
6. Remeniv church in Lviv – small ministry church helping Ukrainian people to cross the border, providing food, essentials, medicine, and somewhere to sleep.
7. Agape UA – working with people in Ukraine directly to provide food and medical needs.
8. Golgotha church – small organization/curch working with orphans to provide food and shelter and other needs in Pryluky in Chenigov oblast (outside of Kiev, Ukraine).
9. FF Ministry – helping Ukrainian on the Polish border to transport them from the border to safety, giving food and medical needs.
10. Word of Life MLT Church – helping people in Melitopol Zaporozhskaya Oblast in Ukraine. providing food and shelter for people in need.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your generosity and for opening your hearts to my country. Praying about each one of the families that are in need and have been separated from their husbands, dads, brothers, and sons. Praying for peace in Ukraine!