This Low-Carb Breakfast Bowl is savory, filling, and ridiculously tasty! It’s packed with veggies, sausage and topped with perfectly cooked eggs and avocado. This anytime meal is also Whole30, low carb and Keto friendly!Jump to Recipe
PIN IT NOW! CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS LOW-CARB BREAKFAST BOWL TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD.
Before you do anything, make sure you have a jar of my famous PICKLED ONIONS in the fridge, because they make everything taste that much better.
Can I have 10-15 minutes of your time? Yes, ok, then go make yourself a delicious low-carb breakfast bowl. Easy to make, hearty, delicious.
Use this as a meal prep meal idea for the week. All you would do is prep all your veggies cook them and combine together.
Perfect for any meal of the day. Use your favorite toppings for this low-carb breakfast bowl to spice things up and make it even more hearty.
Is cauliflower good for a low-carb diet?
Cauliflower is one of the most versatile and popular low–carb vegetables. It has a very mild taste and can be used as a substitute for potatoes, rice, and other higher-carb foods. One cup (100 grams) of raw cauliflower contains 5 grams of carbs, 3 of which are fiber.
If you need a step by step tutorial, find it under KETO BREAKFAST highlight by clicking this link to my Instagram feed. Let’s cook this goodness.
What you end up with is a deliciously filling low carb breakfast bowl packed with flavor, protein, good fats, and fun, of course. Trust me, it’s just as awesome as it sounds! I know you will love it as much as I do. It’s going to be a regular in my kitchen. I hope it will be in yours too.
Want More Healthy Keto recipes? Try One or all of These!
- HEALTHY KETO ZUPPA TOSCANA SOUP
- CREAMY PORK CHOPS WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH
- LOW CARB MEDITERRANEAN BURGER SALAD
- EVERYDAY BAKED CHICKEN BREAST
- RIB EYE STEAK COOKED IN THE OVEN
LOW CARB BREAKFAST BOWL
- bowl for serving
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 small sweet onion chopped
- 6 large cauliflower florets chopped
- 2 cooked sausage of choice chopped
- 6 stems of kale stem off and finely chopped
- 2 soft boiled egg or any kind of egg you like
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 6 small radishes sliced finely
- 1 cup LENASKITCHEN PICKLED ONIONS (find recipe in RECIPE NOTES)
- cilantro or any soft herb
- salsa optional
- wedge of lemon or lime for avocado
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- Chop onion and cauliflower florets into similar sized small pieces, around 1/4 inch. Chop sausage into similar pieces as veggies. Strip kale leaves from stem and chop finely. Slice radishes into thin slices, set aside. Cut the avocado, season with a little lemon or lime and salt. Set aside.
- Heat pan, add in half the oil, sauté the onions first for 2 minutes, add in the cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes until gets some color. Add in the sausage and kale and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- If you are doing a soft boiled eggs, cook your egg for 6 minutes and let cool in iced bath. If not, fry or cook your eggs to your liking.
- To assemble your bowl, add the cooked ingredients in a bowl. Top with the egg, avocado, radishes, cilantro and pickled onions. Top with everything but the bagel seasoning. Enjoy!