I’m going to teach you the best method to cook the most delicious and juicy Everyday Baked Chicken Breast. With minimal ingredients and cooking time, you can finally wave goodbye to overcooked, dry, or bland chicken! Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant, this is the perfect recipe that you can serve for any meal.
Perfect for meal prep, this Everyday Baked Chicken Breast is so easy and quick to make, plus it’s Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant. All you need are 3 ingredients and 35 minutes.
Enjoy this chicken breast on its own, or chop it up to add to salads with chopped herbs, pickles, fresh red peppers and my Whole30 homemade mayo. For a yummy appetizer, throw the chopped chicken in some lettuce cups and top with my pickled onions. Your dinner party guests will be astounded when they taste the juiciest chicken breast ever served in my delicious cobb salad recipe.
Want to know the secret to the perfect Everyday Baked Chicken Breast?
There are three secret flavor enhancers in this recipe:
Bam. That’s it! Can you believe it?
If you’re not a fan of leaving the skin on, make sure to discard it after baking. It will keep the chicken juicy along with the bone.
I’m not even sure if you can call three ingredients a legitimate recipe, but I’m going to anyway! My Everyday Baked Chicken Breast is super easy, quick, and ANYONE can make it. Mark that down as the recipe dreams are made of.
Perfect for meal prep
Because life happens and schedules are sometimes thrown out the window, we could always use a meal that’s ready to go in the fridge. Now, I’m no example when it comes to meticulous meal prepping, however I always throw a few chicken breasts in the oven on Sunday’s while I’m (attempting) to prepare other food for the week ahead.
When you’re in a rush, simply slice the prepared chicken into thin layers for a sandwich, or top it off with my homemade romesco sauce for extra flavor and a side of baked or grilled veggies.
So let’s get cooking! If you’ve been looking for the easiest weeknight meal ever, try out my Everyday Baked Chicken Breast and let me know in the comments what you think.
EVERYDAY BAKED CHICKEN BREAST
- 2 large chicken breasts, bone and skin on
- 3-4 tbsp Trader Joe's Onion salt
- 2-3 tbsp Lucini olive oil, or any high quality olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Rinse and dry your chicken breast with paper towel. Add to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top and bottom of the chicken breast, and rub so it's coated well. Sprinkle with onion salt on both sides and rub lightly so the chicken is completely covered.
- Bake for 35 minutes for a smaller breast and 40 minutes for larger ones. If you want extra crispy skin, turn the heat up to 425ºF and leave in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- When it’s done, allow the chicken to rest for about 5 minutes. Slice or remove off the bone. Adjust seasoning with more salt if needed after cooking. Enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you give my EVERYDAY BAKED CHICKEN BREAST a try, let me know what you think! What did you serve it with? Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture, tag it with #lenaskitchenblog on Instagram or tag me on my Facebook page! I love seeing what you come up with! Happy cooking.