These crunchy No Bake Rice Crispy and Almond Treats are sweet, crispy and easy to make. Mixed with chocolate, almonds, seeds and rice crispy cereal.
PIN IT NOW! CLICK HERE TO PIN THESE NO BAKE RICE CRISPY AND ALMOND TREATS RECIPE TO YOUR HOLIDAY SWEETS BOARD ON PINTEREST.
I’m doing something a little different for holiday gifts for our families this year. I am creating a sentimental gift instead and adding these no bake rice crispy and almond treats as a sweet treat to enjoy with their gift.
I partnered with Motif Photos to create a fun and memorable family photo book so we have something to look back on when we are all together and we can also send to our families as holiday gifts.
It’s an easy-to-use, top of the line, cutting-edge macOS app for creating photo books, calendars and photo cards on an Apple computer.
HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE FEATURES THEIR APP OFFERS
- sustainable and durable printed materials that look beautiful in person
- exclusive tech features, including image analysis, interactive layouts, and subject centering and cropping
- easy addition of images without leaving the Photos app on the computer
- easy to use, quick performance and seamless functionality within Photos
For more information, visit Motif’s website at www.motifphotos.com.
With so many great family shoots throughout the years, I’m glad this year I’m adding this photo book to print as beautiful sentiments to enjoy with our kids.
Kids won’t be little forever and one day we’ll open this book together and look back on these sweet memories we made together.
Motif Photos makes this process so quick and easy! I created a photo book full of moments from our last two holiday shoots in about 10 minutes. It was so easy to put together. All you need is a Mac, download the Motif Photo app from the app store and select the photos for your project.
If you are that last minute person and still need a gift, get creating and Motif will do the rest. Choose your favorite design option, the photos and you get a great quality product delivered to your home.
Now back to No Bake Rice Crispy and Almond Treats, because you will want to try these out. Have the kids help too. Then grab your books and share a bite of sweetness together.
These come out cookie-like in a ball shape but with a little extra class. The addition of the dark chocolate is optional, but who says no to extra chocolate, not me. Plus, so much easier than cutting out cookies.
I hope this holiday season you get to slow down, enjoy your time with family and create special memories that you can print and enjoy!
For other holiday treats, check out these :
- SHORTBREAD COOKIES THREE WAYS
- CHOCOLATE BARK WITH CHERRIES AND PISTACHIOS
- BACON BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
With only 5 ingredients and less than 30 minutes to make, you can have a yummy holiday treat ready to share. Add to your cookies box, wrap in bags with a ribbon or enjoy them yourself.
If you make my NO BAKE RICE CRISPY AND ALMOND TREATS, please be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment.
And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Thank you for supporting the brands that I enjoy working with. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Motif Photos. The opinions and text are all mine.
NO BAKE RICE CRISPY AND ALMOND TREATS
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted almond slivers
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted sunflower seed kernels
- 1 cup rice crispy cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. To learn how to melt chocolate see THIS RECIPE FOR REFERENCECombine all ingredients in a bowl. Form balls using a ice cream scoop or your hands. Place on a parchment paper and let cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Melt dark chocolate chips. Drizzle with a fork and let cool again in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Happy Holidays friends!
Sending you Peace, Love and Joy!