This Brie with Fig Jam, Almonds and Berries is a great last-minute appetizer. You get the perfect sweetness, nutty, cheesy, and gooey goodness. 10 minutes is all it takes. It’s nothing short of impressive!
Appetizers or starters or whatever you call them, are such an important part of any gathering. With Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner, this will be an impressive appetizer to bring to any party. Starters provide the “welcome” and set the stage for what comes next. Plus it’s definitely a conversation starter.
I found that appetizers, have a way of bringing people together at the kitchen counter. Don’t they? As a hostess, I don’t mind that. I love having everyone meet up around my kitchen island while I finish my work. I love to hear people catching up on life while they dig into this brie with fig jam, almond and berries.
My brie with fig jam, almonds and berries would be a gorgeous centerpiece to any appetizer spread. Also, it involves minimal effort, but its packed with outstanding flavors. You can also use other berries, a combination of raspberry and walnuts would be delicious. Or if you can’t have almonds, sub them out with any other toasted nuts.
Make sure to sign up for bringing an appetizer this year to share this beauty with your friends and family. You will look like a pro without much effort. And your friends and family will thank you.
If you make my BRIE WITH FIG JAM, ALMONDS & BERRIES, please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
BRIE WITH FIG JAM, ALMONDS & BERRIES
- 1 16 oz brie round, room temperature
- 1 8.5 oz fig spread
- 1-2 tbsp honey, for drizzling
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup blackberries, cut some in half
- 1/2 cup blueberries, cut some in half
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Cut some of the berries in half, keep some whole. Roughly chop toasted almonds.
- To assemble, place room temperature brie on a plate. Top with a few spoonfuls of fig spread. Place berries on top, sprinkle with nuts, add a few sprigs of rosemary and drizzle with honey and serve with crackers.