These Citrus Rosemary Spritz are perfect for brunch or a holiday party. Prosecco, citrus and rosemary simple syrup combined in this bubbly cocktail.
Absolutely delicious cocktail with sweet, sour and herbaceous flavors. Perfectly paired with Manchego Slices. My new go to cocktails and appetizer pairing for the holidays when I’m craving citrus.
PIN IT NOW! CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS CITRUS ROSEMARY SPRITZ WITH MANCHEGO SLICES RECIPE TO YOUR HOLIDAY DRINKS BOARD ON PINTEREST.JUMP TO RECIPE
I’ve partnered with Corks and Cheers to share some easy and tasty cocktail recipes including Ogio Prosecco and 7UP for your holiday parties.
I had so much fun playing with flavors to create the cocktail and appetizer pairings for the holidays for you. This delicious Citrus Rosemary Spritz with Manchego Slices is definitely a citrus crowd pleaser.
TRY THESE OTHER CREATIONS :
- Cranberry Fizz & Cranberry Brie Bites
- Fizzy Pear Cocktail with Goat Cheese Crostini with Pear, Walnuts & Honey
- Blackberry Mint Cocktail with Blackberry Goat Cheese Mini Toasts
Manchego cheese topped with quince paste (also known as Membrillo, thick jelly made of the pulp of the quince fruit). Membrillo can be found at your local Kroger store. The earthy and savory flavor of the cheese paired with the sweet quince paste and almonds for crunch is the perfect bite, plus no cooking required. Cheers to that.
This drink gets sweetness from the blood orange, tartness from grapefruit and lime, light herb flavors from the rosemary simple syrup, and a sparkle party from Prosecco. Don’t skip the citrus wedges in the drink – their bitter skin and pith infuse an extra layer of flavor.
If you can’t get your hands on blood oranges, grab some regular oranges, they will work just great for this combo as well. I mean, anything citrus is my favorite in a cocktail. Just makes everything so refreshing and crisp.
With 2018 ending in less than a few weeks, eeek…it’s time for serious reflection and celebration. Let’s be honest, I would rather lean towards celebration then reflection. Because holiday parties. But then the New years hits and we are all freaking out, making to do lists and hitting the gym.
So for now, let’s cheers and enjoy the end of another year.
Happy almost New Year!
If you make my CITRUS ROSEMARY SPRITZ WITH MANCHEGO SLICES, please be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment.
And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Thank you for supporting the brands that I enjoy working with. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Corks and Cheers. The opinions and text are all mine.
CITRUS ROSEMARY SPRITZ
- 2 blood oranges juiced
- 1 grapefruit juiced
- ½ lime juiced
- 8 tbsp rosemary simple syrup (recipe below)
- ½ bottle cold Ogio Prosecco
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 slice blood orange cut into ¼
- 1 slice grapefruit cut into ¼
ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup 7UP
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook for about 10 minutes or until fully melted and flavor of rosemary comes through. Let the syrup cool for about 15 minutes, once cools, remove rosemary and use in cocktail. Keep refrigerated for up to a week after.
- Add all ingredients together, stir. String ice and divide into 4 champagne glasses. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, a ¼ of blood orange and a ¼ of grapefruit.
- 12 slices manchego cheese
- 12 slices quince paste, also called membrillo
- 24 toasted almonds, unsalted
- Slice manchego cheese in ¼” thick slices. Slice membrillo into ¼ “ thick slices, add on top of cheese. Place 2 almonds per slice of cheese. Enjoy with cocktails.
Happy Holidays friends!
Sending you Peace, Love and Joy!
Leave a Reply