Make your holiday toast even more special with this Cranberry Fizz Cocktail & Brie Bites that are the perfect holiday party combo of sweet and tart.
This refreshing cocktail is sure to be a hit this holiday season. Serve it with these easy to make Cranberry Brie Bites for the perfect holiday party.
PIN IT NOW! CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS CRANBERRY FIZZ COCKTAIL RECIPE TO YOUR HOLIDAY DRINKS BOARD ON PINTEREST.JUMP TO RECIPE
I’ve partnered with Corks and Cheers to share some easy and tasty cocktail recipes including Ogio Prosecco and 7UP for your holiday parties.
I’ll be adding 5 new recipes for easy hosting ideas, the first one is this post. Grab the drink and appetizer pairings starting with this Cranberry Fizz Cocktail.
I love that this Cranberry Fizz Cocktail captures the delicious flavors of the holidays while being fresh and bright. Along with the yummy Cranberry Brie Bites that add that cheesy and crunchy texture with a hint of sweetness from the cranberry sauce.
Who doesn’t love Bubbles? I mean you can’t go wrong with bubbles for the holidays, am I right? It’s ideal for any celebrations actually. Enjoy it on its own with friends and family or mix it up with 7UP like I did with this recipe.
If you’re new to Prosecco or don’t really understand the difference between Italian Prosecco and French Champagne, let’s just say Prosecco is Champagne’s fresh, young, and vibrant younger cousin with a delicious and less sharp flavor profile.
Because of the way it’s made, Prosecco is super affordable so you can do some experimenting to find a brand you like but you don’t have to worry too much when you’re using it in a cocktail recipe like this Cranberry Fizz Cocktail. I really love the flavours of apples and nectarines with a clean, dry finish of Ogio Prosecco personally.
Ogio Prosecco is a sparkling wine for every occasion! Any day with bubbles is a good day but when you can get a quality sparkling wine for around $15 it’s a wonderful day in my book. Prosecco is my go-to bubbly, because it’s typically a moderate price point without sacrificing quality. I always have some on hand. Grab a bottle or two at your local Kroger grocery store.
The cranberry sauce is made to use for both the cocktail and appetizer recipe. Which in my book is a win, because you only cook once. That’s it. My holiday present for you. Hahahahha, just kidding.
Let’s get mixing and a little simple baking to fill your house with the magical smell of the holidays. First drink though. Then eat and drink. Cheers!
If you make my CRANBERRY FIZZ COCKTAIL and CRANBERRY BRIE BITES, please be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment.
And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Thank you for supporting the brands that I enjoy working with. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Corks and Cheers. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 cup cherry 7UP
- 4 tbsp cranberry syrup (recipe below)
- Cold Ogio Prosecco to top off each glass
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cups cherry 7UP
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 12 fresh cranberries, divided into 4 sets of 3
- 4 toothpicks
- Add all ingredients into a small pot and cook for 15 minutes until reduced. Strain the liquid for simple syrup for cocktails. Save the chutney for appetizer. Let it cool for at least 15 minutes or until cool.
- Add cherry 7UP and cranberry simple syrup into a mixing cup, divide between 4 champagne glasses. Top off with Ogio Prosecco. Add 3 cranberries on a toothpick and top the glasses.
CRANBERRY BRIE BITES
- ½ pack puff pastry
- brie cheese, cut into 1” pieces
- 12 tsp cranberry sauce (recipe above)
- 1 egg yolk + 1 tbsp water, whisked together
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Thaw out puff pastry, cut into 12 squares. Place pastry on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, top with brie pieces and pop them in the oven for another minute for brie to melt, top with cranberry sauce.
- Serve with Cranberry Fizz Cocktails.
Happy Holidays friends!
Sending you Peace, Love and Joy!