This festive and pretty Pomegranate Tangerine Bellini is made with the sweet and tart combo of tangerine and pomegranate. It’s pretty color makes it perfect for a festive night in!
PIN IT NOW! CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS POMEGRANATE TANGERINE BELLINI RECIPE TO YOUR HOLIDAY DRINKS BOARD ON PINTEREST.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I’m a Rosé all day kind of girl. But, sometimes I like to change it up and play with bubbles. Adding fun flavors to make them festive and easy to enjoy in no time is the best.
I’ve partnered with Corks and Cheers to share some easy and tasty cocktail recipes including Ogio Prosecco and 7UP for your holiday parties.
For the holidays, it’s been so fun to come up with different ideas that are easy to make and pair them with easy appetizers to go along with. This recipe uses Prosecco, which is usually a bit lighter and fizzier than champagne. I really like the use of Prosecco, not only for the fruity notes, but also for the affordability.
This delicious Pomegranate Tangerine Bellini is definitely a brunch crowd pleaser. If you love mimosas, you will love this yummy bellini as much. Tangy and tart combo is the best of both worlds.
TRY 4 OTHER COCKTAIL RECIPES FOR THE HOLIDAYS :
- Cranberry Fizz & Cranberry Brie Bites
- Fizzy Pear Cocktail with Goat Cheese Crostini with Pear, Walnuts & Honey
- Citrus Rosemary Spritz
- Blackberry Mint Cocktail with Blackberry Goat Cheese Mini Toasts
I mean just look how beautiful! I love the blush pink color with the little pops of red from the pomegranate arils.
Spice up a romantic dinner night with these Pomegranate Tangerine Bellini! It’s not only perfect for the holidays. You’ll want to sip over and over, and you’ll love how easy they are to make!
This Pomegranate Tangerine Bellini recipe makes about 4 cocktails, but is easily doubled if you’re serving a crowd for the holidays.
If you’re a fan of dates, you will also love the Cheese stuffed Dates with almonds appetizer pairing I created for this Pomegranate Tangerine Bellini.
With Cheese stuffed Dates with almonds, you get a sweet, creamy and crunchy all in one bite with this appetizer. Great for making ahead of time to make your party a breeze during the holidays. Or bring a tray to a party you’re attending this holiday season.
The next time you’re craving something fruity and elegant, treat yourself to a Pomegranate Tangerine Bellini!
If you make my POMEGRANATE TANGERINE BELLINI, please be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love hearing from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment.
And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Thank you for supporting the brands that I enjoy working with. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Corks and Cheers. The opinions and text are all mine.
POMEGRANATE TANGERINE BELLINI
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tangerines juiced
- ½ lime juiced
- ¼ cup 7UP
- chilled Ogio prosecco
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 thin strips of lime zest twisted
- Combine all ingredients but the prosecco in a mixing glass. Add pomegranate seeds into champagne flutes. Add mix half way and then top off with Ogio prosecco. Garnish with lime zest twists.
CHEESE STUFFED DATES WITH ALMONDS
- 12 large soft Medjool dates sliced lengthwise halfway through & pitted
- 1 oz blue cheese, room temperature
- 1 oz whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 whole toasted almonds
- balsamic reduction
- Before you start, make sure the cheeses are at room temperature, so it mixes easy. Let it sit for an house on the countertop.
- In a small bowl, stir together blue cheese and cream cheese until well combined. Using a piping bag or a small spoon, stuff the pitted dates with cheese mixture. Top with one toasted almond each and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Serve with cocktails. Or enjoy on their own.
Happy Holidays friends!
Sending you Peace, Love and Joy!