This simple Peach Burrata Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette has beautiful flavors from the fresh peaches, soft burrata cheese, and salty prosciutto. Drizzle the tart dressing over top for a beautifully balanced and sweet summer salad!Jump to Recipe
Peach burrata salad recipe
Turn to peaches and burrata when you’re on the hunt for the perfect summer pairing. The sweet fruit and pillowy cheese were made to be on the same plate. They come together so nicely in this simple, creamy, and refreshing Peach Burrata Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette that it practically tastes like dessert!
This summer salad is a beautiful mix of sweet and savory. I added salty prosciutto into the dish for a savory twist that pairs perfectly with fresh basil, juicy peaches, and mild champagne vinegar. Serve this refreshing peach salad with other summery dishes, like Roasted Salmon or Caprese Chicken for a hearty, colorful, and unforgettable meal.
Peach burrata salad ingredients
- Burrata cheese – Burrata is a soft, cow’s milk cheese. It’s similar to mozzarella but is much more flavorful, creamy, and delicate. You can almost always find burrata in large grocery stores but if you’re having trouble finding it, head to specialty food stores, cheese shop’s, or deli’s.
- Peaches – Use fresh, seasonal peaches. Head to the farmer’s market to find some at their peak between July and August. The best peaches should feel firm, have a nice smell, and don’t have any bruises on the outside.
- Proscuitto – This is a thinly sliced dry-cured ham. Prosciutto is a favorite on charcuterie boards but also adds a nice saltiness that pairs well with the sweet peaches and creamy cheese in this salad.
- Champagne vinaigrette – Drizzle the mild, yet elegant tasting champgane vinegar and a nice olive oil over the salad for a beautiful finish!
How to make a peach and burrata salad
Start by cutting each peach in half and then into 8 pieces on each side.
Make the vinaigrette by whisking the champagne vinegar, olive oil, and a small pinch of salt together in a small bowl.
Arrange the peaches on a large platter. Add prosciutto pieces, whole burrata, and drizzle the vinaigrette over top. Finish the salad with fresh basil leaves and flaky salt, then serve!
Play with the flavors and toppings
There are a few ways you can play around with the toppings and flavor profile of this salad, but these are my favorites:
- Grilled fruit – Grilling the peaches before assembling the salad will give it even deeper, richer flavors.
- Add greens – Like fresh arugula or spinach.
- Switch the meat – Some bacon, capicola, or grilled chicken breast instead of proscuitto would make this salad even more filling.
- Add more toppings – Add red onions, strawberries, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, feta cheese, or pine nuts.
- Dressing – White winevinegar is the best substitution for champagne vinegar here. Any other kind of vinegar will be too strong.
More refreshing summer salad recipes
Did you try this Peach Burrata Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette? Let me know what you think in the comments below, or share a picture on Instagram! I love to share all of your recreations on my page.
Peach Burrata Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- 8 oz burrata cheese
- 3 peaches
- 4 slices prosciutto cut into quarter pieces
- 2 tbsp basil roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt add more to taste on top of salad
- Prep your peaches by cutting in half, remove the pit, and cut into 8 pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk champagne vinegar with olive oil and a ¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix until combined and set aside.
- On a platter, arrange peaches and tuck in prosciutto pieces.
- Add burrata whole and drizzle with vinaigrette, add chopped basil and extra flaky salt on top. Serve on its own or with grilled bread.