It’s amazing what you can create in the kitchen using only the basics! Pantry Staples Part 2: 35 Easy Pantry Recipes is the inspiration you need to create your next best dish, using ingredients you already have at home.
Pantry Recipes For Any Meal
Packing your pantry, fridge, and freezer with kitchen essentials is important when you’re craving something different and need to make an inventive meal in a pinch. Whether you’re using fresh produce, dried rice, or plain, white flour, it’s still possible to get creative. Browsing through these 35 easy pantry recipes, you’ll be amazed at the potential of the ingredients already in your cupboards.
Check out the recipes below for flexible and inventive meals or snacks without having to spend lots of time or money.
10 EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES
Whether a slow Saturday morning or the usual Monday hustle and bustle, there is a perfect breakfast recipe for you on this list. Many can be made ahead of time, stored in the fridge, and are perfect for grab-and-go, or choose a recipe that can be doted on and lavishly put together. Never struggle to create a simple and healthy breakfast again!
- Instant Pot Egg Bites Recipe (Starbucks Copycat)
- Cheddar, Herb, And Bacon Biscuits
- Khachapuri (Georgian Cheese Bread)
- One Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Breakfast
- Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars
- Chocolate-Cardamom Banana Waffles
- Breakfast Egg Bread Bowls
- A Sassy Spoon Chorizo Mushroom Sweet Potato Hash
- A Sassy Spoon Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
- Danilicious Dishes Chunky Monkey Smoothie
10 RECIPES USING PANTRY STAPLES
This is as flexible as it gets! Your shelf-stable pantry staples are great for main, side, or appetizer dishes, not to mention they will add protein and substance to the plate. Whether you make one or three batches, any of these 10 recipes can be enjoyed fresh or as leftovers.
- Easy Tuna Egg Salad (Keto & Gluten-Free)
- The Best Homemade Loaded Hummus
- 30 Minute Turkey Quinoa Chili
- Browned Butter and Sage Gnocchi
- Bucatini With Tomatoes And Burrata
- Lemon Risotto With Mascarpone And Peas
- Creamy Cheesy Polenta
- Easy Lasagna Soup
- 3 Cheese & Basil Rolled Lasagna
- Pasta Ragazza Pressure Cooked Peas and Pancetta Risotto
- Danilicious Dishes Healthy Bolognese with Gluten-Free Tagliatelle
- A Sassy Spoon Easy Cuban Black Bean Soup (dairy-free)
15 EASY PROTEIN AND FRESH PRODUCE RECIPES
Out of these 35 easy pantry recipes, these protein and fresh produce recipes make for the perfect family meal. These protein-packed lunches or dinners are full of flavor, nutrients, and creativity. Use the fresh produce recipes to add flare to any dish!
- Greek Crispy Chicken Thighs With Potatoes
- Rib-Eye Steak Cooked In The Oven
- Lena’s Kitchen Pickled Onions
- Raw Brussels Sprouts Salad With Parmesan
- Extra Crispy Air Fryer Wings
- Crispy Skin Salmon With Veggies And Noodles
- Salmon, Tomato Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce
- Everyday Baked Chicken Breast
- Healthy Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Low Carb Mediterranean Burger Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks With Chimichurri Recipe
- Low Carb Asian Pork Lettuce Cups
- Citrus & Thyme Pan-Seared Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Asian Pork Meatballs (Keto & Whole30)
- 10 Minute Apple Cabbage Slaw
10 Delectable Dessert Recipes
Saving the best for last, these super yummy desserts are the perfect after (or before) dinner treat. Having baking staples (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, etc.) in your pantry at all times is smart so you can bake something new on the fly. Plus, your kids will be your biggest fans!
- Baked Gooey S’more Bars
- Chocolate Bark With Cherries And Pistachios
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
- Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts
- Bacon Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies Three Ways
- A Sassy Spoon Super Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pasta Ragazza Crispy Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bright and Foodie Baked Apples with Oats
- A Sassy Spoon Easy Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Don’t forget to check out Pantry Staples Part 1: What to Stock In Your Pantry so you’ll always be prepared to get creative in the kitchen. Any of these 35 Easy Pantry Recipes will impress your family or be great for meal prepping. I hope this inspired you to be prepared and get cooking!
Check out the recipe round up my friend Danilicious Dishes did on her page.
Stay safe and stay healthy friends!4